Today (10th October) is World Mental Health Day
ParliAble, one of the fantastic Workplace Equality Networks in Parliament is hosting a panel discussion event to mark this important campaign. Details below!
Join us online for an exciting panel for World Mental Health Day on Tuesday 10th October at 1pm.
The panel is chaired by Dixsha Patel, ParliAble Treasurer. It will include personal experience of mental health, two wonderful keynote speakers from NHS occupational psychologist and finally joined by Samuel from the parliamentary health and wellbeing service.
To join the meeting, please email parliAble@parliament.uk
ParliAble – Workplace Equality Network in support of Disability
ParliAble is a Workplace Equality Network (WEN) in support of disabled Members and Peers, their staff, staff of both Houses, and others who work on the Parliamentary Estate. ParliAble is open to both those who consider themselves to have a disability and those who have an interest in supporting disabled people.
- To provide a safe and supportive network, open to all users of the Parliamentary estate.
- To offer a sign-post service to anyone who requires support and advice on any disability or health condition issue related to them.
- To reflect and express the views of our members – to those responsible for Diversity and Inclusion in both Houses, and to Members of both Houses, as appropriate.
- To provide a variety of events on a regular basis, including social events, which meet the needs and wishes of our members.
- To organise and run a range of campaigns that raise awareness of particular issues, as well as helping to resolve them.
- To support the improvement of accessibility across the Parliamentary Estate for the widest range of people.
Find out more on ParliNet.