A brand new training course from the Members’ Services Team.
The first presentation will be on Tuesday 13 June 2023.
For further information and booking, please visit https://parliament.learningpool.com/course/view.php?id=2059 (parliamentary network account required)
- Learn how to recognize the symptoms and triggers of stress in the workplace.
- Learning coping strategies and self-care techniques for dealing with stress.
- Learn how to support co-workers who are under stress.
- Learn techniques to manage pressure and improve resilience to stress.
- Learn how to set boundaries in the workplace. (E.g. how to communicate when your workload is too high to take anything else on, how to communicate you need a break after a stressful interaction)
- Learn how to access available support services.