Join the Library Team for a short session to learn how the Library can support your work. These sessions are ideal for those who have recently started working for a Member or if you simply want a refresher in how to use Library resources.
The resources they cover will help you in your policy, research and casework.
By the end of the session you will be able to:
- Find and use key Library products including briefing papers, casework articles and data dashboards.
- Keep up to date with the latest research and developments through our email alerts
- Know how to use the Library request service
- Access our online services such as Nexis news and Grantfinder
The sessions are delivered over MS Teams by Library colleagues who all have extensive experience of working with Members and their staff.
To book, click here: https://parliament.learningpool.com/course/view.php?id=81
Note: you must be logged into the Parliamentary intranet to access the course booking system.
- 3 March 2023 – 10:30 – 12:00
- 11 April 2023 – 14:00 – 15:30
- 17 May 2023 – 10:30 – 12:00
- 15 June 2023 – 14:00 – 15:30
- 10 July 2023 – 10:30 – 12:00