The House of Commons Library website contains a wealth of information which is of use not only to Members of Parliament and their staff, but are also accessible by members of the public.
The latest guides to be published are:
- Government Support for energy bills
- Why can’t my constituent’s family get a visa to visit the UK?
- Helping tenants with damp and mouldy housing (England)
- Arrangements for children when parents separate
- Finding funding for disability aids
- The Cladding External Wall System
You can find more constituency casework guides here: https://commonslibrary.parliament.uk/constituency-casework/