To mark Time to Talk day this year, we will be running a series of events from Thursday 3 February. Over five days we will hear from colleagues across Parliament, who will share their experience of living with a mental health problem.
Join our Time to Talk Day campaign and let’s start talking about mental health:
- Thursday 3: Anxiety. Online live session, 10.30-11am
- Friday 4: Burnout. Blog Post
- Monday 7: Depression. Online live session, 10.30-11am and Blog Post.
- Tuesday 8: Bulimia. Online live session,10.30-11am
- Wednesday 9: Having conversations about mental health. Online live session, 10.30-11am.
To sign-up email PHWS@parliament.uk or visit the H&W Learning Hub.
If you are on the Estate tomorrow (Thursday 3 February 2022), come and visit our Wellbeing Stall in Portcullis House Atrium to find out more about the wellbeing services available