The Registrar of Members’ Financial Interests runs workshops for Members and their staff on the following subjects together with the next available dates.
‘Openness and Registering Members’ Financial Interests’, covering:
- How to help your Member register and declare interests
- The rules on paid lobbying by MPs
- How and when to register your own interests
Thursday 1 July 2021 at 2pm
‘How to Support an All-Party Parliamentary Group (APPG)’, covering:
- Register entries
- APPG Secretariats (volunteers, Members’ staff, outside organisations)
- Members and Officers
- Meetings (including AGMs, inaugrals and other formal meetings)
- Transparency and records, including APPG websites
- Income and expenditure statements
Thursday 1 July 2021 at 11am
Booking required. Please contact CommonsRegistrar@parliament.uk to book a place.