Sports and social groups are one the best ways to meet people and make friends within Westminster. Unfortunately, Covid-19 has been incredibly disruptive for many of us, making it difficult to keep in contact with friends and colleagues. Fortunately, many of the sports clubs and social events that take place within the Westminster community are back. Here’s a list of some of the groups that have come into existence over the past few years. These are, of course, ever-changing and we can guarantee that quite a bit of it will be out of date, especially given all of the Covid-19 related changes that have taken place and will take place in the coming weeks and months.
Clubs tend to come and go pretty quickly and we rely on you to tell us when there’s something new or when a club dies. Please help us by sending any current info via the Feedback Form.
- All Party Parliamentary Humanist Group
- Christians in Parliament
- Commons and Lords Hockey
- Commons and Lords Rugby Football Club
- Conservative 6-a-side Football
- Lords and Commons Tennis Club
- Parliament Choir
- Parliamentary Netball Group
- Parliamentary Running Club
- Westminster Gym
- Westminster Wanderers Football Club
- Women’s Parliamentary Cricket Team