Did you know that you can pay your trade union members directly from your salary?


IPSA is reminding people that, for Members of Parliament, or MPs’ staff, who are members of a trade union, membership fees can usually be paid by salary deductions.

For those who would like to set up a salary deduction for union fees, please contact IPSA’s payroll team either by email payroll@theipsa.org.uk or by calling 020 7811 6400 and pressing option 2.

Not in a Trade Union? Why not have a look here: https://w4mp.org/library/researchguides/your-employment-status/staff-rights-and-representation/tgwuunite-parliamentary-branch/