Tax and National Insurance contributions guide for MPs and Ministers


HMRC has supplied us with the latest guidance on Tax and National Insurance contributions for MPs and Ministers.

This guide is to help MPs and Ministers’ with their own personal Tax and National Insurance only; it is not a guide for constituent casework.

If MPs and Ministers would like a copy of this document, please contact us and we will send one via email.  Please note that we will only send this to @parliament email addresses.