Workplace Adjustments


Do you work for a Member and require a workplace adjustment?

If so, Workplace Adjustments Case Manager Jeni Honeysett can help.

You can request a workplace adjustment if you have a disability or suffer from a difficulty or disadvantage in your workplace.

Common adjustments include:

  • non-physical adjustments such as work patterns
  • assistive technology – such as software or hardware (for example, speech recognition software or large computer screens)
  • ergonomics – such as chairs and desks

For Members’ staff based on the Parliamentary Estate, there is a ‘self-service’ catalogue of basic adjustment equipment of basic adjustment equipment, such as wrist rests, back rests, ergonomic mice and laptop stands.

Guidance on the workplace adjustments process for Members and their staff can be found on the Parliamentary intranet.

Contact or call x5084 for further information