PolicyMogul is rolling out a free political monitoring and research platform to all parliamentarians and staff
PolicyMogul is a political monitoring and research platform that helps MPs and their staff stay on top of political developments and avoid missing important information from constituents and others.
Many MPs and their staff are actively using the free service. Learn more and access your account
This resource will help in the preparation of debates, meetings and constituency work, and includes up-to-the minute developments, tailored to your MP’s interests, such as:
- Updates from government departments and all official sources
- Extracts from Hansard
- Material from the House of Commons Library
- Consultations from the government and elsewhere
- Tweets from other parliamentarians and political commentators
- Policy asks and briefing material from charities and other organisations
Your account has already been prepared based on the known interests of all parliamentarians. By default you will receive a daily summary at 9am of all relevant news. The frequency and subject matter of alerts can be adjusted at any time.