Exclusive gym for Parliamentary employees – work out, right next to work. The Westminster Gym has all the latest facilities:
- Fantastic gym including brand new Technogym treadmills, rowers, steppers, cycles and cross trainers all with TV screens and digital connectivity
- Strength machines and free weights which now come with Technogym Rep range and counters – tone up, slim down or build muscle fast.
- Fully Air conditioned Gym, Spin Studio, changing rooms and exercise studio – keep cool, even when the action gets hot.
- Classes and therapies: Numerous classes including spinning, circuit-training, yoga and pilates, all included in your membership fee.
- Changing Rooms, Lockers and Saunas
- If you need some extra motivation or a more personal training plan, our friendly staff and team of Personal Trainers will take you in hand to help you achieve your goals.
The gym is managed by the Jubilee Hall Trust, a charity which uses the gym’s profits to run outreach community programmes to promote healthy lifestyles. The Trust works in partnership with the Health, Safety & Wellbeing Service offering stretch and relaxation classes elsewhere on the Parliamentary Estate.
Please contact the Westminster Gym on x5546 or