CALLING ALL CONSERVATIVE WOMEN STAFFERS!
If you are a woman and work for a Conservative MP or Peer whether it be in Parliament, at home or in a constituency office we want you to join us.
The Conservative Women’s Parliamentary Staff Network (CWPSN) aims to:
- Provide support, advice and friendship through our WhatsApp group (Tory Women Staffers)
- Meet and connect with other Tory women staffers through regular events (held in Parliament, digitally and remotely).
- Become a network group for female staffers to assist in career progression
- Welcome inspirational speakers to engage and encourage staffers in their work such as Tory MPs & Peers, Journalists, Charities and Politicos
- Create sports teams and social groups for Parliamentary staffers
If you would like to join the CWPSN or have any questions, please email Founder, Sophie Richards at email@example.com with your:
- Full name
- Who you work for
- Phone number
We will aim to be in touch with you as soon as possible 🙂
Look forward to connecting with you!
Founder | CWPSN
Also, please consider signing up to the Conservative Women’s Organisation (CWO). Amongst many things, CWO run training and development courses and opportunities to expand your political CV. CWO is open to women of all ages. I’m sure once you’ve signed up you can be added to the relevant WhatsApp group for support and networking. Link to sign up – https://conservativewomen.uk/join-the-cwo/
There is also Conservative Young Women (CYW), which is the younger branch within CWO, for those between 18-35yrs. CYW hosts many networking events and events with high profile guest speakers. I’m sure once you’ve signed up you can be added to the relevant WhatsApp group for support and networking. Link to sign up – https://www.conservativeyoungwomen.com/cyw-member-form