Workplace Adjustments


Do you work for a Member and require a workplace adjustment?

If so, the Workplace Adjustments Case Manager can help.

You can request a workplace adjustment if you have a disability or suffer from a difficulty or disadvantage in your workplace.

Common adjustments include:

  • non-physical adjustments such as work patterns
  • assistive technology – such as software or hardware (for example, speech recognition software or large computer screens)
  • ergonomics – such as chairs and desks

Guidance on the workplace adjustments process for Members and their staff can be found on the Parliamentary intranet.

Contact or call x5084 for further information